When you want to prune the tree or cut off high branches, then you need a pole pruner. Safe and easy to operate they give the operator more control. When you do not want to climb the tree with a chainsaw you can still cut tall difficult branches from the ground. Pole pruners are either fixed length with a chainsaw head, like the Mitox 266PP. Extendable pole pruners have telescopic shafts which can cut up to a height of 5 metres. The Efco PTX2700 even has a head which can be altered through 0 to 90 degrees. Two stroke engines which can be used in any position power most machines, although the domestic models can be electric motor powered.
All the pole saws from Tyson mowers come with free delivery.
- PSX2500 Telescopic Pruning Saw AttachmentSpecial Price £179.00 Regular Price £189.00
- AL-KO Energy Flex 40 PPLRK Hedgetrimmer & Pruner ToolSpecial Price £249.00 Regular Price £279.00Out of stock
The AL-KO EnergyFlex 2in1 Long Reach Hedge trimmer and Pole Pruner Kit is made up of the MT36Li base unit, the HTA 36 Li and the CSA 36 Li Attachments. The battery and charger are sold separate.
- Hedge trimmer 45cm length blade Diamond cut
- 20cm Pole pruner chainsaw blade
- Up to 4m working height ( using pruner attachment)
Battery & charger sold seperatly.
Due in stock soonLearn More
- Ego PPX1000 Professional-X Telescopic PoleSpecial Price £349.00 Regular Price £369.00Out of stock
The Ego PPX1000 Professional-X Telescopic Pole system gives you more flexibility to cut high branches or hedges, but equally as effective when set to a shorter extension. Equipped with variable speed, the tool allows you to select the speed in which you require, and the two trigger points gives you flexibility to power the tool depending on how you're operating it.Learn More