Oleo-Mac Sparta 441T Brush Cutter
The Oleo-Mac Sparta 441 T medium power brush cutter. Comfortable and durable in prolonged heavy duty use. It comes with a twin line bump feed head & metal brush cutter blade for long grass, scrub and paddock.
- 2.1 Hp / 1.6 kw two stoke engine
- Twin shoulder harness & bike handle
- Low emission & easy starting
Delivery InformationProduct Description Customer Reviews Delivery Information
The new Oleo-Mac SPARTA 441 T brush cutter is designed to offer high efficiency and unfaltering quality over time, even in the face of heavy and prolonged use.
The machine incorporates numerous features and is ideal for tough jobs like cutting thick grass, clearing brushwood, and thinning reed beds. Every detail has been designed with care to render brush cutting duties easy and effortless, even for the inexperienced user, the pluses are:
: New professional 2-stroke engine • Piston with 2 rings, chrome-plated cylinder, forged con rod and crankshaft guaranteeing an extremely rugged and durable engine.
aluminium drive shaft (Ø 28 mm) with steel shaft (Ø 8 mm), 6 flexible bushings,
• Innovative 130 mm Ø “LOAD & GO” with 3,0 mm line head for straightforward line replacement - just 20 seconds to rewind the line and resume work.
• Steel disc cutter with 3 teeth Ø 10” / 255 mm, thickness 1,8 mm.
• High performance, for maximum productivity
• Accuracy of cut, avoiding damage to vegetation around the work area and obtaining best possible results
• Total comfort, with muscle fatigue minimised both when starting the machine and during prolonged use.It allows an ergonomically correct posture for the operator
• Ease of use, allowing even comparative novices to operate the equipment ultra-simply and in complete safety.
• Low fuel consumption and low emissions, for minimal environmental impact
• Easy maintenance for quick machine check-up and intervention.