Oleo-Mac Sparta 381T Brushcutter
The new Oleo-Mac SPARTA 381 T brushcutter is designed to offer high efficiency and unfaltering quality over time, even in the face of heavy and prolonged use.
- 1.8 Hp / 36.2 cc Two stroke engine
- 130 mm dia. Load&Go head with 3.00 mm dia. line - 255 mm dia. disc with 3 blades
- Twin handle & full two shoulder harness
- Five year Warranty
Delivery InformationProduct Description Customer Reviews Delivery Information
The Oleo-Mac Sparta 381T heavy duty brush cutter has the new Emak 36.2cc 1.8 hp engine with low fuel use and low emissions. It delivers class leading performance and comfort in prolonged use.
All types of grass land, scrub and paddock can be tackled quickly with Emaks Innovative 130 mm Ø “LOAD & GO” fitted with 3,0 mm line head for straightforward line replacement - just 20 seconds to rewind the line and resume work.. It also comes with a steel disc cutter with 3 teeth Ø 10” / 255 mm, thickness,8 mm (standard only ” T” version).
• Piston with 2 rings, chrome-plated cylinder, forged con rod and crankshaft guaranteeing an extremely rugged and durable engine. • High torque at all crankshaft speeds: effective cutting and unfailingly steady work rate, even on particularly dense vegetation.
• Power to the cutting head is handled by a Ø 28 mm aluminium drive tube with 6 self-lubricating anti vibration bearings. The 8 mm internal rigid shaft and aluminium bevel gear pair with M 10 male drive pin give smooth power transmission.
• With built-in anti vibration it greatly reduced vibrations felt by the operator during use of the tool. The Ergonomic twin handle aluminium bars with moulded rubber grips and operator always has a firm and comfortable grip on the machine.