Oleo-Mac GS 451 Petrol Chainsaw
The Oleo-Mac GS 451 Petrol Chainsaw for a wide range of users, from homeowners for small scale pruning and limbing activities, cutting small and medium diameter trunks and general firewood cutting duties.
- 16" & 18" Bar & chain versions
- 2.9hp 42.9cc two stroke engine
- Dry weight without bar and chain 4.5 Kg
Delivery InformationProduct Description Customer Reviews Delivery Information
Developed to fit the needs of a wide range of users the Oleo-Mac GS 451 petrol chainsaw can be bought with either a 16" or 18" Bar and chain for limbing, pruning and cutting medium diameter trunks. Compactness, versatility and an excellent power-to-weight ratio ensure excellent cutting performance for all types of use. Primer, on/off lever/multi-function choke, aluminium oiler, hybrid anti vibration system (3 springs + 2 rubber mounts), “EasyOn”: just so me of the advanced technical solutions that assure the best possible performance in conditions of the maximum comfort and safety.
• Piston with 2 rings, forged and machined steel crankshaft, needle roller bearings, nickel plated cylinder: guaranteed constant efficiency through time, even in the case of heavy duty use
• High cutting speed (better than 17 m/s): fast, clean and accurate cutting action, without damaging the tree.
• Primer Device: boosts the fuel flow to the carburettor to facilitate cold starts, starts after refuelling, and starts after long periods of disuse.
• Nylon filter: longer filter servicing intervals thanks to the large filtration surface
• Lateral chain tensioner: simplifies tensioning adjustments while avoiding any risk of contact with the chain. The fixing nuts, which are integral with the chain guard, allow easier fastening because they can’t be lost
• Aluminium oiler: facilitates the job of the operator by allowing the oil feed to be varied to suit the workload on the machine and the bar/chai n combination. Zero oil flow with the engine at idling speed ensures lower consumption and reduced environmental impact.
• Side handle covering in nonslip material: enhanced grip during use of the tool. • Anti-vibration system with 3 spring dampers and 2 rubber mounts: interposed between handle and engine support, the anti-vibration system keeps the operator’s hands and body fully isolated from machine vibrations for the maximum comfort.