Oleo-Mac GS 411 16" Petrol Chainsaw
The new Oleo-Mac GS 411 Compact chainsaw Developed to satisfy the needs of a wide range of users, from homeowners for small scale pruning and limbing activities, cutting small and medium diameter trunks and general firewood cutting duties.
- Power/Displacement 2.6 HP - 1.9 kW/39.0 cm³
- 16" Oregon Bar & Chain
- Two chain sizes available
Delivery InformationProduct Description Customer Reviews Delivery Information
The new Oleo-Mac GS 411 Petrol chainsaw can be bought with either a low profile 3/8" x 0.50 chain where a less aggressive cut is needed. It can also be purchased with a .325" x .050" chain which takes more wood per tooth to cut quicker and cope with heavy duty all day use out in the forest. Both have the Oregon 16" 41 cm bar which is an industry standard.
Performance and Plus Points
• Piston with 2 rings, forged and machined steel crankshaft, needle roller bearings, nickel plated cylinder: guaranteed constant efficiency through time, even in the case of heavy duty use.
• High cutting speed (better than 17 m/s): fast, clean and accurate cutting action, without damaging the tree.
• Engine transfer ports, exhaust port and silencer designed to ensure optimum combustion and high power output while significantly reducing pollutant emissions and noise levels have been optimised to achieve a significant reduction in fuel consumption.
• Filter cover with knob: allows rapid and tool-free access to the “Ice device” system, inspection and replacement of the air filter, and access to the spark plu g (easy servicing).
• Primer Device: boosts the fuel flow to the carburettor to facilitate cold starts, starts after refuelling, and starts after long periods of disuse.
• Lateral chain tensioner: simplifies tensioning adjustments while avoiding any risk of contact with the chain. The fixing nuts, which are integral with the chain guard, allow easier fastening because they can’t be lost
• Aluminium oiler: facilitates the job of the operator by allowing the oil feed to be varied to suit the workload on the machine and the bar/chain combination. Zero oil flow with the engine at idling speed ensures lower consumption and reduced environmental impact.