Oleo-Mac G 53 TBXE ALLROAD PLUS 4
The Oleo-Mac G 53 TBXE ALLROAD PLUS 4 lawnmower has electric start & four cutting options. This 51 cm cut steel deck self propelled machine has a large 70 litre grass collector and can also mulch, side exit or rear drop the grass clippings. A truly versatile machine for all cutting conditions.
- B&S 675 iS OHV series electric start engine
- Single lever height adjustment
- Rear wheel drive & folding handles.
Delivery InformationProduct Description Customer Reviews Delivery Information
A machine for all cutting conditions the G 53 TBXE Allroad Plus 4 from Italy's number one brand Oleo-Mac has been designed with easy starting, comfort in use and durability for a long life. Self propelled rear wheel drive take the strain on all terrain.
The steel cutting deck is powder coated in gunmetal grey with clean lines and large lifter on the 51 cm blade to give maximum airflow when cutting.This packs the large 70 litre grass bag even in damp conditions. The four cutting Options cover all grass conditions.
Briggs & stratton provide the power with a Instart 675 engine. Starting is with a key and the small lithium battery gives up to 50 starts on a full charge.
- Collect when a clean finish is desired and you do not want to leave clippings on the lawn.
- Mulch - Fit the mulch plug into the rear exit and recycle the grass clippings into the lawn as feed. This thickens the lawn and no collection is needed. Weekly cutting is recommended with mulching. The clippings are then that small you do not see them ans the recycle quickly.
- Side exit - Leave the mulch plug in and fit the side exit chute to cut long grass areas that do not need to be collected. The allows the grass to escape quickly allowing extra long grass to be cut without overloading the machine.
- Rear exit - remove the chute and mulch plug and just let the grass exit the rear flap when speed is needed on short grass area were it can be left on the lawn.
A single lever adjusts the height of cut with a range from 28 to 75 mm. Large rear wheels and ball bearings on all flour wheels run smoothly over all ground. Folding handles with bail arms that fit snug to the bars when engaged add to comfort in use.