Oleo-Mac BC 241 T Lightweight Brushcutter
Light weight and powerful are how you would describe the Oleo-Mac BC 241 T brushcutter. Perfectly balanced for comfortable all day use. The 1.2 hp two stroke engine will run for 50 minutes on a tank of fuel. A magnesium clutch housing and solid shaft drive.
- Dry weight without cutting tools 5.2 Kg
- 130 mm dia. Load&Go head with 2.40 mm dia. line
- 255 mm dia. disc with 3 blades
Delivery InformationProduct Description Customer Reviews Delivery Information
The Oleo-mac BC 241 T has been designed with lightness and power in a balanced machine for comfort when using. Fitted with Emak's market leading twin line Load & Go bump feed head, it is probably the easiest and quickest loading head on the market. It can be refilled without taking it apart.
The 1.2hp two stroke engine will run for 50 minutes on a tank of fuel. A magnesium clutch housing and solid shaft drive power the cutter head. Along with the twin line trimmer spool is a metal Tri blade for clearing large overgrown areas.
- A cross shoulder harness and two year warranty are standard. Lightest in their class, starting at just 5.2 Kg.
- The 21.7 cc engine delivers 1.2 HP, achieving one of the highest power to weight ratios available.
- Easy-on double spring assisted starter assembly makes starting easier.
- A solid steel drive shaft offers superior durability for the commercial market.