Oleo-Mac BC 241 HL Long Reach Hedge Trimmer
The new Oleo-Mac BC 241 HL long reach hedge trimmer meets the needs for users who have to work on hedges, plants and bushes of above-average height.The blade assembly mounted on the end of the shaft arm can reach hedges up to 3,5 metres in height without the need for ladders or platforms.
- Cutting system adjustable through 12 positions (0°-180°)
- 500 mm long steel blade with 35 mm pitch
- Professional-grade drive shaft and arm with anti vibration bushes
- Machine length of 240 cm
- Eco-friendly 21,7 cm3 engine ensuring high power output, low fuel consumption and low pollution
Delivery InformationProduct Description Customer Reviews Delivery Information
The Oleo-Mac BC 241 HL long reach hedge trimmer has been improved on the previous very reliable model for this year. A cleaner burning engine and smooth running drive shaft with anti vibration add to a comfortable environment when working.
• 21.7 cm³ 1.2 HP (0.9 kW) 2-stroke engines, in compliance with regulations, compatible with alkyl petrol and featuring a high linear torque curve even at low revs.
• Piston with 2 rings, die-cast cylinder with Nickel plating, forged con rod and crankshaft: guaranteeing an extremely rugged and durable engine.
• Aluminium cover and clutch support: optimised and reduced weight of the tool while imparting high strength and lasting reliability.
• PROFESSIONAL cutting implement, adjustable through 12 different cutting positions (from 0° to 180°) to ensure maximum visibility of the working area and more precise operation.
• High quality steel blades with end cutting edges to ensure clean and accurate cutting action that safeguards the health of the hedge . BLADE LENGTH: 500 mm, BLADE PITCH: 35 mm, ANGLE OF ROTATION OF BLADES: 270°
• Aluminium shaft arm Ø 24 mm x 900 mm with tempered rigid internal shaft Ø 7 mm x 930 mm
• Balanced weight distribution and supplied harness ensure good manoeuvrability and control, even on slippery ground and with hedges near to slopes