Oleo-Mac BC 241 H Medium Reach Hedge Trimmer
Oleo-Mac BC 241 H Medium Reach Petrol Hedge Trimmer. Powerful 1.2 hp two stroke engine and 500 mm double sided blade adjustable through 180 degrees with 12 positions.
- Power/Displacement 1.2 HP - 0.9 kW/21.7 cm³
- Blade length 500 mm
- Weight 6.8 Kg
Delivery InformationProduct Description Customer Reviews Delivery Information
One of two long reach hedge trimmers made by Oleo-Mac the BC 241 H is the shorter model with a 3/4 length shaft. This makes the machine a bit lighter while still allowing you to cut hedges and shrub up to six feet tall.
The 1.2 hp two stroke engine is easy starting with an assisted recoil pull. and has piston with 2 rings, die-cast cylinder with Nickel plating, forged con rod and crankshaft guaranteeing an extremely rugged and durable engine.
- Aluminium cover and clutch support: optimised and reduced weight of the tool while imparting high strength and lasting reliability.
- Ø 24 mm aluminium tube, nylon sheath, 7 mm internal rigid shaft and aluminium bevel gear pair with M 10 male drive pin, for unimpeded power transmission.
- A graphic representation of starting operations facilitates engine starting even for less expert users . • Air purge primer visible on the engine cover ensures easier access and operation. • The on/off switch returns automatically to the “on” position after each stop (always on). • Choke lever integral with half-throttle setting for fast and easy starting.
- Double sided 50 cm laser cut blade with 12 positions over 180 degrees for the perfect hedge finish.