Mitox 41 LSH Log Splitter
The Mitox 41 LSH Horizontal log splitter is the ideal tool for domestic log splitting. This 4 tonne force machine is compact but will still handle most domestic wood splitting tasks. It has transport wheels and a quick return system.
- New Guarding & wide log cradle.
- 4 Tonne splitting force - Logs up to 520 mm long can be split.
- 1500 watt motor - 3 Year domestic warranty
Delivery InformationProduct Description Customer Reviews Delivery Information
Mitox 41 LSH Horizontal Log Splitter
The Mitox 41 LSH is an entry level domestic wood splitter with a powerful punch. The 1500w electric motor provides up to 4 tonnes of splitting force, more than enough to handle most domestic wood splitting tasks.
The extra long frame allows logs up to 520 mm to be split in seconds - simply depress the two control switches and the reinforced pushblock drives the log into the fixed splitting wedge, slicing it neatly in two.
It's compact dimensions make this ideal where storage or transport space is at a premium, and is easily moved around the garden thanks to it's two large transport wheels.
- The two handed operation with hand guards prevent the possibility of the operator's hands being pinched by the splitter. As soon as a switch is released, the splitter returns to its start position.
- All Mitox log splitters feature a reinforced push block. When working with high splitting forces and tough, knotted woods, the sturdy reinforced push block provides reliable and durable force without fail.
- Mitox horizontal log splitters can accept logs up to 520mm in length. However when working with shorter logs, Quicksplit saves time by allowing adjustment of the push block start position, for a faster stroke.