Mitox 270LX Premium Brushcutter
The Mitox 270LX Premium Brushcutter is complete with a newly designed 27.2cc engine that has more power but lower emissions. Solid shaft drive with a bump feed head and 2.4 mm line. Brush cutter blade & harness included.
Delivery InformationProduct Description Customer Reviews Delivery Information
The Mitox 270LX is a premium quality trimmer / brushcutter with a Tecomec auto feed nylon cutting head and 3-tooth metal blade. With ergonomic soft grip handles with premium anti-vibration system, and easy starting with starting instructions and Auto-Choke, the 270LX is easy and comfortable to use.
Tecomec Auto Bump Feed Cutter Head
From trimmer head specialists, Tecomec, these rugged, hard wearing heads have been specifically developed to provide a simple, economical alternative to the conventional bump-feed heads. This head is heavy-duty and features a metal bump-feed-knob for durability.
The MITOX® engine features a primer bulb and choke for a simple starting procedure. Simply press the primer 7 times, turn the choke on and pull the recoil. Once the engine fires, turn off the choke and pull the recoil again to start the engine.
The throttle controls on the MITOX® long reach hedge trimmer range are ergonomically designed for user comfort, as well as being designed to stand the test of time.
This Mitox Premium brushcutter features a loop handle for ease of use in trimming or edging positions.
- Soft Start-The effortless Softstart recoil system reduces the force needed to start the engine to a gentle pull - even with just two fingers.
- Compact & Powerful - Premium Quality Compact & powerful engine.
- Auto-On Ignition-The ignition switch automatically resets to the ‘on’ position, effectively removing another step from the starting process for even faster and easier starting.
- Auto-Choke System-The choke control features set positions for cold and hot starting, and automatically returns to idle when the throttle is pulled.
- Cross shoulder harness.
- 5 year warranty suject to an annual service.