Cobra RM53SPH PRO 21" Petrol Rear Roller Lawnmower
This Cobra RM53SPH-PRO has a 21" cut and rear steel roller for the professional striped lawn finish. Powered by a Honda GXV160 engine with hydrostatic high speed gearbox which is 13% faster than the standard gearbox. It also comes with a one year professional warranty.
Delivery InformationProduct Description Customer Reviews Delivery Information
This is the ultimate petrol rear roller lawnmower for the perfect finish. It is powered by a Honda GXV160 engine, has a 21" cutting width and is built for the demands of the domestic and professional gardener. Steel bumpers and a deck liner protect the deck from stones and fence post. The machine has 7 adjustable cutting heights ranging from 13mm for a superb low finish, up to 59mm for tackling longer grass. All this is achieved by simply using the height of cut adjustment levers. Depending on the height of your grass, you can easily and efficiently adjust the cutting height to suit. A large 75 litre fabric grass bag is ideal for collecting large amounts of grass clippings before the need for emptying. The grass bag on the Cobra RM53SPH-PRO is made from a robust, high quality fabric. This fabric enables a strong free flow of air which means that grass collection on this machine is even more compact and comprehensive.
- Honda GXV160 engine - professionals rely on the GXV160 to deliver reliable, easy starting, fuel efficient performance, day in and day out. The GXV160 petrol engine offers a quiet, yet powerful and lightweight combination for a variety of demanding applications
- Traditional stripe - equipped with a heavy steel rear roller it will create a traditional striped finish. The split differential drive prevents slipping on damp ground and ensures the lawn won’t be scalped whilst turning. This also gives you the ability to mow right up to the edge of flowerbeds and borders. The rear roller supports the lawn mower when the front wheels are in line with the border edge
- Shaft drive - the high specification machine from Cobra is shaft driven rather than belt or chain drive, so it will cope easily with long periods of intensive use in the most challenging conditions
- Powerful fan for superior grass collection - come rain or shine, the fan assisted collection system ensures a great collection every time. Even in the dampest conditions, the integrated fan works like a vacuum to further improve the collection of grass cuttings into the 75 litre collection bag. This fan assisted collection system is also efficient in the removal of other garden debris such as leaves
- Blade Brake Clutch System - allows you to stop the blades while the engine keeps running. With most traditional mowers, when you let go of the handlebar, the engine stops running and you have to restart the mower to continue. This can be a hassle, especially if you are bagging. Roto-Stop stops the blades from turning, but keeps the engine running. There is no need to restart the mower