Cobra RM46SPCE Lawnmower
The Electric start Cobra RM46SPCE rear roller lawnmower with a 46cm cutting width. It has single lever height adjustment and a 60 Litre grass bag. Powered by Cobra's own electric start OHV engine. No pulling with this machine.
- Self Propelled drive | Full width rear roller
- Cutting heights from 17 to 75mm
- 60Litre grass collector | Adjustable handles
Delivery InformationProduct Description Customer Reviews Delivery Information
The Cobra RM46SPCE is all the lawnmower you need to achieve a perfect striped lawn with easy starting.
The powerful engine is Cobra's own DG450 four stroke OHV which runs on unleaded petro. Turn the key and the engine starts no need to pull start this machine. The battery is charged as the engine is running like a car. It does come with a battery charger and has pull start back up if the battery does go flat and you still need to cut the lawn.
A Steel 46cm cutting deck cuts right up to the edge of the lawn and collects the grass clippings into a 60 litre grass bag. The height of cut is in 6 stages and has a range from 17 to 75mm all altered by a single lever.
With arear roller your lawn can have the traditional striped finish and no droping of the lawn edge. The single speed self propelled drive takes the strain out of manouvering the machine up and down the lawn and with adjustable handles and soft grip this machine is comfortable to use.
A Two year home owner warranty comes with the machine.
- Performance Deck-Tough steel cutting deck for enhanced cut and collect performance, easy cleaning and noise reduction
- Key Start-The electric key start makes this machine usable for all, just turn the key and the motor comes to life.
- Rear Roller-This machine is fitted with a full width rear roller enabling the operator to achieve a striped lawn. The roller also allows the cutting of flower border edges around the lawn.
- Fabric Bag-The machine is fitted with a quality fabric grass bag. Unlike a plastic grass box, the fabric bag allows spent air to escape easily resulting in improved collection.