Cobra RM40SPC 16" Self Propelled Rear Roller Lawnmower
The Cobra RM40SPC 16" Self Propelled Rear Roller Lawnmower, powered by the Cobra DG450 engine. It has self drive and a rear roller for a traditional striped finish. Collect into the 60 Litre Grass box.
- 40 cm Steel cutting deck - Self Propelled
- Single lever height adjustment, seven settings
- Easy Starting - Two year warranty
Delivery InformationProduct Description Customer Reviews Delivery Information
The new Cobra RM40SPC is an 16" rear roller petrol lawnmower with power drive.
The Cobra DG450 OHV engine offers a quiet, yet powerful and lightweight combination for a variety of demanding applications. It incorporates the latest engine design technologies ensuring optimal torque and efficiency. The DG450 powers Cobra lawnmowers for gardens up to 600 square metres.
The rear roller gives the traditional striped finish and allows you to mow right up to the border without dropping of the lawn edge. A large 60 litre grass bag and 40 cm blade with high-lift are designed for maximum grass collection, filling the bag every time. A handy bag full indicator tells you when it is time to empty the grass box.
Easy single lever height adjustment alters everything at the same time. A range from 17 mm to 75 mm with seven settings is available to achieve the perfect cut for your lawn.
A two year home owner warranty gives piece of mind. Full spares back up is available.
- Performance Deck-Tough steel cutting deck for enhanced cut and collect performance, easy cleaning and noise reduction
- Rear Roller-This machine is fitted with a full width rear roller enabling the operator to achieve a striped lawn. The roller also allows the cutting of flower border edges around the lawn.
- Fabric Bag-The machine is fitted with a quality fabric grass bag. Unlike a plastic grass box, the fabric bag allows spent air to escape easily resulting in improved collection.
- 6 cutting heights ranging from 17 mm for a superb low finish, up to 75 mm