Cobra RM40SPB 16" Petrol Powered Rear Roller Lawnmower
The Cobra RM40SPB rear roller lawn mower has a 16" cut and is powered by a easy starting Briggs & Stratton 500E engine. The quick fold handles,large grass bag and single lever height adjustment make this self propelled machine easy to use.
- Rear roller for the perfect striped lawn.
- 7 Cutting heights 17-75mm single lever.
- 50 Litre grass Bag - Folding handles.
Delivery InformationProduct Description Customer Reviews Delivery Information
Cobra RM40SPB Self drive rear roller lawnmower
The Cobra RM40SPB is an 16" rear roller petrol lawnmower with power drive through thre rear roller giving the lawn a striped effect when cut. It also allows you to mow right up to the border without droping of the lawn edge.
A single lever height adjuster has six cutting heights ranging from 17mm for a superb low finish, up to 75 mm.
The power is supplied by the easy starting Briggs & Stratton 450 Series engine, providing the best-in-class performance for this category of engines. It incorporates the latest engine design technologies ensuring optimal torque and efficiency, resulting in lower emissions.
The 60 litre grass bag and blade are designed for maximum grass collection, filling the bag every time. A bag full flap lets you know when it is time to empty the grass box.
Quick fold levers release the handle for easy storage.
- Performance Deck-Tough steel cutting deck for enhanced cut and collect performance, easy cleaning and noise reduction
- Rear Roller-This machine is fitted with a full width rear roller enabling the operator to achieve a striped lawn. The roller also allows the cutting of flower border edges around the lawn.
- Fabric Bag-The machine is fitted with a quality fabric grass bag. Unlike a plastic grass box, the fabric bag allows spent air to escape easily resulting in improved collection.
- Two year warranty