Cobra RM40C Lawnmower
The 16" Cobra RM40C rear roller lawnmower for the perfect striped lawn. Single height adjuster with six settings and rear 60 Litre grass bag. The Cobra DG350 OHV easy staring engine provide the power.
- 40 cm cutting width | Lawn stripes
- Quick fold handles | Large grass box
- 7 Cutting Heights single lever adjustment
Delivery InformationProduct Description Customer Reviews Delivery Information
The new Cobra RM40SPC is an 16" rear roller petrol lawnmower with key start and power drive. The Cobra DG430 OHV engine offers a quiet, yet powerful and lightweight combination for a variety of demanding applications. It incorporates the latest engine design technologies ensuring optimal torque and efficiency. The DG350 powers Cobra lawnmowers for gardens up to 600 square metres. The rear roller gives the traditional striped finish and allows you to mow right upto the border without droping of the lawn edge. The 60 litre grass bag and blade are designed for maximum grass collection, filling the bag every time.
- Performance Deck-Tough steel cutting deck for enhanced cut and collect performance, easy cleaning and noise reduction
- Rear Roller-This machine is fitted with a full width rear roller enabling the operator to achieve a striped lawn. The roller also allows the cutting of flower border edges around the lawn.
- Fabric Bag-The machine is fitted with a quality fabric grass bag. Unlike a plastic grass box, the fabric bag allows spent air to escape easily resulting in improved collection.
- 6 cutting heights ranging from 17mm for a superb low finish, up to 75mm