Oleo-Mac GS 520 Petrol Chainsaw
The Oleo-Mac GS 520 Petrol Chainsaw ideal for any kind of agricultural use such as lopping, collecting firewood, felling and cutting up medium/ large-sized trees.
- 3.4hp 51.7cc Two stroke engine
- 182 45cm Oregon Bar & Chain
- Adjustable aluminium oill pump.
- Dry weight without bar and chain 5.4 Kg
Delivery InformationProduct Description Customer Reviews Delivery Information
Oleo-Mac GS 520 medium power petrol chainsaw
This powerful lightweight GS520 chainsaw provides high torque even at low rpm and has lots of feature including. The decompressor valve, “primer” and semiautomatic choke offering trouble free starting under all conditions, whilst the one-piece handle/grip section has been separated from the engine and ensures excellent manoeuvrability. The filter cover can be opened without tools, whilst the Nylon filter is self-cleaning; the side chain tensioner makes maintenance as simple as possible.
• Engine: Nickel-plated cylinder, 3 elements crankshaft forged, connecting rod forged, 2 caged bearing and piston with 2 rings: constant efficiency assured over time, even in tough operating conditions
• Electronic inductive start: guarantees high level performance and extended lifetime.
• Reduced weight: power/weight ration is rated among the best in this category
• Aluminium Adjustable oiler: facilitates the task of the operator by allowing variation of the oil feed, according to the nature of use and the bar/chain combination; zero oil flow with the engine at idling speed ensures lower consumption and reduced impact on the environment.
• Aluminium chain guard guarantees optimum strength and lightweight construction & the lateral chain tensioner facilitates correct tensioning of the chain during everyday use.
• Nylon mesh filter surface easier to clean and extended lifetime. Thanks to the new “Self-cleaning” filter system, the interval between two consecutive filter cleaning operations is prolonged.