Oleo-Mac GS-651 Professional Petrol Chainsaw
The New for 2019 20" Professional Oleo-Mac GS 651 petrol chainsaw for landscaping, heavy duty and Pro use.
- 4.7 Hp 63.4 cc Two Stroke Engine
- 20" Oregon bar & chain
- Automatic oil pump, adjustable, zero flow rate at idle speed
Delivery InformationProduct Description Customer Reviews Delivery Information
Top of the range Oleo-Mac GS 651 petrol chainsaw from Italy's number one quality brand.
All the quality and features you need in a heavy duty use chainsaw are here in the GS 651. It has a 4.7 horse power 63.4 cc two stroke petrol engine with lots of torque for controlled power deliver. A petrol / oil ratio of 50:1 and large air filter keep the engine running at optimum power for long periods of use. A decompression valve helps with easy pull starting.
The ever reliable Oregon .3/8 x .058" saw chain and 20" bar give clean and accurate cutting through tree felling, logging and cutting limbs. The chain lubrication is by a aluminium oil pump which is adjustable for flow and also has a zero flow rate on tick over save oil consumption. A side chain tensioner enables quick adjustment of the chain.
Full anti vibration mounting and the ergonomic handle make for comfortable use.
If you need a c;lass leading reliable saw for the most demanding work the Oleo-Mac GS 651 is the one. You will not be disappointing
• Professional Emak 2-stroke engine of 63.4 cc / 4.7 HP (EURO 5): - 3 piece forged steel crankshaft - machined and balanced - diamond-machined aluminium piston with 2 rings, forged connecting rod, 2 roller bearings - Nickel-plated cylinder, - metal crankcase, all guaranteeing high performance, mechanical strength and long-term durability.
• Carburettor bracket with 4 anti-vibration mounts guarantees stable fuel burn under all operating conditions, and longer life of carburettor.
• Large nylon filter, labyrinth air prefiltering system with optimum filtering action, ideal for heavily dust-laden environments.
• Digital coil, flywheel with new fin geometry and starter housing of new design with large air intake slots: engine guaranteed to run more smoothly with cooling rendered more efficient, at whatever speed, even in difficult climatic conditions (high temperatures)
• “INBOARD” clutch with drum and brake belt built into the crankcase: prevents ingress of foreign matter between the centrifugal weights ensuring consistently perfect operation, facilitates disassembly of the chain guard and simplifies cleaning and/or routine maintenance.