Oleo-Mac Brush cutters & Trimmers
Cutting, clearing and finishing operations require the right machine with power, durability and precision. In every field of work, from the private garden to rough land, choosing the right brushcutter will allow you to carry out all groundcare activities and obtain the best result.
- Oleo-Mac BCH 250 S BrushcutterSpecial Price £189.00 Regular Price £208.00
- Oleo-Mac BC 241 S Lightweight brushcutterSpecial Price £299.00 Regular Price £329.00
The Oleo-Mac BC 241 S brushcutter is one of the lightest on the market. The two stroke easy starting machine has high torque and solid shaft drive to the twin line bump feed head or brushcutter blade.
- 130 mm dia. Load&Go head with 2.40 mm dia. line - 255 mm dia. disc with 3 blades
- Cross shoulder harness and loop handle.
- Lightweight 4.8 Kg
- Oleo-Mac BC 241 T Lightweight BrushcutterSpecial Price £319.00 Regular Price £3,229.00
Light weight and powerful are how you would describe the Oleo-Mac BC 241 T brushcutter. Perfectly balanced for comfortable all day use. The 1.2 hp two stroke engine will run for 50 minutes on a tank of fuel. A magnesium clutch housing and solid shaft drive.
- Dry weight without cutting tools 5.2 Kg
- 130 mm dia. Load&Go head with 2.40 mm dia. line
- 255 mm dia. disc with 3 blades
- Oleo-Mac Sparta 381T BrushcutterSpecial Price £399.00 Regular Price £429.00
The new Oleo-Mac SPARTA 381 T brushcutter is designed to offer high efficiency and unfaltering quality over time, even in the face of heavy and prolonged use.
- 1.8 Hp / 36.2 cc Two stroke engine
- 130 mm dia. Load&Go head with 3.00 mm dia. line - 255 mm dia. disc with 3 blades
- Twin handle & full two shoulder harness
- Five year Warranty
- Oleo-Mac Sparta 441T Brush CutterSpecial Price £425.00 Regular Price £459.00Out of stock
The Oleo-Mac Sparta 441 T medium power brush cutter. Comfortable and durable in prolonged heavy duty use. It comes with a twin line bump feed head & metal brush cutter blade for long grass, scrub and paddock.
- 2.1 Hp / 1.6 kw two stoke engine
- Twin shoulder harness & bike handle
- Low emission & easy starting