AL-KO BM 870-lll Scythe mower
The AL-KO 870 Scythe mower is the perfect tool for maintaining grass, meadow and wild flower garden area's. The 87 cm harden steel cutter bar and forward drive produce a good cut through forage grass just as well as thick, matted weeds.
- Briggs & stratton 450 Series Engine
- Forward power drive
- Two year home owner warranty
Delivery InformationProduct Description Customer Reviews Delivery Information
AL-KO BM 870 scythe mower
In meadows or ecological natural gardens, it is particularly important only to use machines that are up to the job. The AL-KO BM 875 scythe mowers that can cut forage grass just as well as thick, matted weeds.
As well as the specially hardened ESM blades with infinitely height-adjustable outsoles, AL-KO scythe mowers are characterised by their enclosed drive system. This is less prone to contamination, thus allowing longer operating times.
- Ready for winter operation-Thanks to supplementary accessories like snowplough and snow chains, the scythe mowers can also be used effectively in the winter season.
- Perfect grass depositing-The movable grass deflector means that no grass is left lying on the cover, while grass depositing is improved because of the shorter distance between the wheel and the beam.
- Under control-Height-adjustable and with vibration damping, the ergonomically shaped handlebar ensures optimum handling on rough ground as well as easy transport.